Saturday, September 21, 2013

GOOD DAYS AND BAD DAYS

Today is just one of those days.



Some days I wake up, look in the mirror and cry.  

Today is one of them.  

It's been almost 6 months since my bilateral mastectomy and I don't know how much longer I can handle looking like this. 

Still mutilated and reconstruction not finished.

Still cant bend over, if I do they get all wrinkled up and take on a shape of their own.
I feel very ugly, certainly not sexy.  I'm not quite a woman but not a man.  Not sure what that makes me. 
I cant imagine what its like climbing in bed with me night after night.  6 months of sleeping in a bra, trying to stay covered up.   Often I wake up in the morning and realize that during the night my blanket shifted or my bra shifted.  Then the anxiety sets in wondering if anyone saw the gross mess on my chest.

Just one of those days.




Previvor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback, please share your experiences! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

If you dont design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Jim Rohn