Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CELEBRATING 1 YEAR!!

One year ago I made one of the best decisions of my life....I began a paleo lifestyle.




A Paleoithic lifestyle that includes a diet rich in protein, vegetables, fruit and nuts along with an intense fitness regimen consisting of TRX, CrossFit, Running, HIIT and most importantly..........self healing.


It has been a year filled with more emotions that you could possibly imagine.  Today, I can honestly say that I have never been stronger physically, emotionally or spiritually.

Thank you to my amazing husband who has supported me through every fad diet and exercise program, encouraged me every step of the way, and who has made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world since the day we met.  Thank you for always encouraging me to grow as a person, to see things from another perspective, and to love myself.  Together we make a Rock Solid team!

Thank you to my kids for being patient with all mommy's ups and downs, cooking crazy recipes, taking time for myself to exercise and thank you for just being you.  You are my world xoxoxo.


I look forward to many many more years of health, peace and happiness with my amazing family.









Previvor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback, please share your experiences! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

If you dont design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Jim Rohn