Friday, September 6, 2013

RE-BUILDING SELF CONFIDENCE

 My new challenge......

Now that I am feeling better, stronger and more self confident, I regret not blogging throughout my entire experience.  Physically and mentally I don't think that I could have managed typing or sitting at a computer and putting together coherent thoughts for the first 6 weeks post-op but I could have jotted down some notes and taken pictures.

I wasn't ready to even look at my own breasts at 6 weeks post-op never mind show them to the world.  I have such great admiration for the woman who have been able to blog about their experience beginning right from the operating room onward.

I think of myself as being a strong woman but I guess not that strong!

6 Months Post-Op.....


Once I began receiving weekly saline fills in each breast, my self confidence slowly climbed.  

As the wrinkles and loose skin tighten, my self confidence slowly climbs.

As the nausea and panic attacks reduce, my self confidence slowly climbs.

As my clothes, blouses, tank tops, and bathing suits start fitting better, my self confidence slowly climbs.

As I was able to begin lifting a hair brush, blow drying my hair and applying make-up, my self confidence slowly climbed.

As I was able to shower alone, without a bikini top on, my self confidence slowly climbed.

As I am comfortable removing my top and bra (in the dark) during intimate situations with my husband, my self confidence slowly climbs.

So you see, slowly I am getting there......and you will too:)










Previvor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback, please share your experiences! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

If you dont design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Jim Rohn