Thursday, December 26, 2013

PALEO CRANBERRY BACON APPLE CHUTNEY

I am not big on your typical canned cranberries for Christmas.  But when I was grocery shopping Christmas eve day,  I couldnt resist this fresh bag of cranberries!   

I knew I could put something together:)

It turned out amazing! A little tart, a little salty, and a little sweet in every bite! 

I intended to use it as a garnish but ot was so good we used it as a side dish.

INGREDIENTS :

1 bag fresh cranberries
3/4 cup raw honey (could use maple syrup)
6 slices cooked crispy bacon
Zest of one orange
1 cored diced medium size apple (I used royal gala)
1 1/2 tsp cinamon
1tsp sea salt

INSTRUCTIONS :

Combine everything together in an oven safe dish preferably 8x8 and cover with aluminum foil.

Bake at 350 for 30-40 mins stiring once after 20 minutes.
Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback, please share your experiences! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

If you dont design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Jim Rohn