Monday, December 30, 2013

MY RESOLUTION FOR 2014 IS NO!

In 2014 I will proudly continue to say NO.

No, to making an unrealistic New Year's resolution that falls by the way side.  


No to detoxing or 21 days this or that

No to cleanses

No to juices

No to diets

No to weighing

No to measuring

No to counting

No to protein powders

No to meal supplements

No to gimmicks

No to restricting

No to self criticism

I tried making "New Years Resolutions' every year for 7 years or more! And guess what? They dont work.

I realized that if I was still saying things like "as soon as Christmas is over, I will start".....I was not ready to change my life forever.

What defines me is not my body shape, my weight, or my hair colour....

What defines me is how my children view me as a mother, how my husband views me as a wife and how I view myself as a human being. 

Taking the first step towards self healing was difficult, emotional, trying and yet so rewarding!  

JOIN ME IN 2014 BY SAYING NO!

What I will continue to do, or do more often in 2014.......

Smile more often

Love myself

Wont sweat the small stuff

Be proud of my accomplishments

Appreciate the little things

Perform small random acts of kindness

Stop trying to please everyone

Be a supportive, loving wife

Spend more quality time with my kids

Be a good friend



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback, please share your experiences! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

If you dont design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Jim Rohn