Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers

It's hard to believe that I can eat this good and maintain a healthy weight!



I love Sunday Night Football!  I love having all of my family together every Sunday to enjoy good food and cheer on the gorgeous Victor Cruz! #salsaman



My version of this recipe includes goat cheese.  But you could leave out the cheese all together and it would still be delicious.

INGREDIENTS:

6 Jalapeño peppers
1 small package herbed goat cheese
1/2 lb bacon
2 chicken thighs cooked and seasoned any way you like ( I love sea salt, garlic powder and Costco dried herb mix )
Seasalt

INSTRUCTIONS:

Cut the Jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise

Scrape out all of the inner guts and seeds

Fill each pepper with herbed goat cheese

Add one or two little pieces of cooked chicken

Sprinkle each popper with sea salt

Wrap each popper with 1/2 strip of bacon

Place on a wire rack on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 for 30 mins or until bacon is crisp!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback, please share your experiences! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

If you dont design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Jim Rohn