Thursday, November 7, 2013

The World's Best Buns!

I just love portobello mushrooms!   So much so that I use them as buns for just about everything. 

 


This is by far the best tasting breakfast sandwich I have ever tasted.  So juicy and flavourful.


  • First I scrape the gills from the mushrooms and rinse them clean
  • Then I brush them lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt
  • Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes
  • While the "buns" are cooking, cook one egg any way you like!
  • I always have cooked bacon on hand, you never know when you will need bacon!
  • Add sliced avocado
  • Substitute bacon for sausage
  • Add tomato or lettuce if desired
  • Add cheese if desired
There are so many possibilities!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback, please share your experiences! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

If you dont design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Jim Rohn