Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Favorite Comfort Foods Turned Paleo

Anyone can easily make the transition to a paleo lifestyle!

 

You dont need to be a chef, you don't need cooking classes, and it doesnt need to cost a tonne of money!


It is so easy to make many of your favorite comfort foods paleo friendly for your entire family to enjoy!  They will get healthy right under their noses hehehe.

Over the next week, I will be posting many of my family's favorite eats:)) 

 

For example:

I just love my GAME DAY EATS!!

Pulled pork nachos

Pulled Pork lettuce wraps

Spicy Mexican beef nachoes

Buffalo chicken wings

Tequila Lime chicken wings

Terryaki or honey garlic chicken wings

Dry seasoned chicken wings

Sausage stuffed baby bell peppers

Spicy beef/Turkey chili

Pumpkin chili

Butternut squash lasagna

Spagetti with meat sauce

Turkey Avacodo Burgers

Salmon cakes/burgers with dill sauce

Zuchinni/Rutabaga/Sweet potato fries with cilantro mayo dipping sauce

Bacon 'n brussel sprout salad

Brussel sprout chips'n dip

Antipasto with beet chips

Tapenades with Sweet potato chips

Mango Guacamole

Plantain Chips

Breakfast sausages

And the list could go on and on!  These are seriously easy, no recipe required meal ideas!

By simply modifying your usual recipes, you can create healthier Paleo versions of all your favorite foods! 

I am going to show you how:)))  Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback, please share your experiences! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

If you dont design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Jim Rohn